Saturday, October 20, 2012

Where have I been?

MAGIC CUBE PENCIL JEANS SET B

To my dear fans,

It has been quite some time since I have been around, and those who have followed me know that I had pulled my original posts and this blog has been blank for some time now. I feel it is time to explain where I have been and what I have been doing... So, what have I been up to... Not much. Mostly learning the life lesson of not changing yourself for others.

Over the past two years I have been in a relationship with someone, he is a good man, but for some reason he wouldn't let me get too close to him. Despite his telling me not to wait for him because of his profession and the lack of time he could spend with me, I stayed faithful to him because I loved him.

I felt as though maybe it was my career that was the reason he stayed distant and wouldn't let me in, being the very straight laced person he is. So I decided to move away from the fetish work I loved into more mainstream roles. This of course did not work out, as roles were few and far between, as well as extremely hard to get, and I also wasn't having fun anymore... I missed being fun, naughty, and kinky lol

I want people to know that this was never something he asked of me, it was something I did on my own, thinking it might make him come around... I mistakenly took his actions to mean something they didn't. He never wanted me to change anything about me for him, he just wasn't able for his own reasons to be with me the way I wanted to be with him.

So he and I have decided to go our separate ways. He and I had two years with very good times that I do not regret, and we only wish each other the best. Whilst I am sad that this had to end, even though it wouldn't have ended how I wished it to, I also feel a weight lifted and free to return to what I enjoy... being fun, naughty, and kinky ;)


So to my fans... Miss Faire is back in the building! And I thank you all for staying with me through all this and hope you enjoy what I have to come in the future!

XOXO Gillian


No comments:

Post a Comment